Key features at a glance
- Co-located Student Startup Center
- 23,000+ renovated and new sq ft
- Designed for LEED GOLD Certification
- Estimated 5,000 unique visitors
- Event Plaza and Collaborative Zone featuring 5,000 sq ft of flexible design space for independent and team-based learning
- The best in traditional manufacturing meets cutting edge additive and composites manufacturing capabilities (11 lathes and 15 mills)
In early 2015, the idea to turn the College of Engineering’s Fabrication Lab into an expanded Design Center where aspiring engineers can ideate and create in a technologically advanced and modern facility was hatched. In April 2021, Diede Construction Inc. began expanding this facility. On May 5th, 2023, the College celebrated the grand opening of the Diane Bryant Engineering Student Design Center.